Thursday, 30 April 2009
Rushed off your feet, not a minute to think AND looking for cooking inspiration???
Not certain of what to do with the odds and ends you have? Then try THIS 100% amazing website. You simply tick the boxes for the contents of your fridge and store cupboard, click enter and the site does the rest!
On the left hand side of the list that will emerge there is a 'more' arrow. In my case, when I went down the full list, there were receipt 40 suggestions and when I narrowed the number of possible ingredients down there were still 36 suggestions, from the basic fried bacon, to a Greek dish, Keffedes.
I have yet to try out this receipt for crisps that I found on there, but I will do so ASAP:
2 Big Potatoes
1 Tablespoon Cooking oil
1. Use a potato peeler to slice the potato thinly.
2. Toss the shavings of potato in the oil.
3. Sprinkle a baking sheet with salt and arrange the shavings of potato on it.
4. Cook in a preheated oven at 200*C for 20 minutes or until they crisp up.
5. When ready shake in a little salt and pepper to taste.
Posted by Rev. Peter Doodes at 05:47